Who wants to be a model? World's Largest Fashion Show at Galeries Lafayette!
The World's Largest Fashion Show at Galeries Lafayette in Paris is back! Rather than watch from the sidelines like I did last year, you can join the fun and strut your stuff on the catwalk. Here's how it works:
- Select a look from one of the four categories: Urban Morning, Tea Party, Cocktail Time, Night Owls.
- Post your best photo online prior to midnight on August 26. Choose carefully because a professional jury will pre-select models from the website to participate in the final selection on September 10 and 11. From this group, 400 lucky people will walk down the red carpet on September 18, 2012.
- Professional hairdressers, makeup artists and coaches will ensure that you look spectacular before you experience the thrill a lifetime. No problem if your friends and family aren't in Paris to cheer for you because the event will be broadcast live on the internet.
- Please don't think that you're too short, fat, old or young to participate - you're not. I saw women and men of all sizes, shapes, colors and ages last year.
- If you're in Paris and need someone to take your photo, let me know. Even though I'm not brave enough to walk down the red carpet in front of such a huge crowd, I would love to write a post about YOU!
While I had a lot of fun with the wild and crazy strangers I met during the show last year, I truly believe...
that it would be a lot more exciting to be one of the models on the red carpet!
Blog post and pictures from the World's Largest Fashion Show 2011.